Rostra 250-7617 2014 General Motors Navigation
- Designed for use with GM IntelliLink systems
- Includes vehicle specific t-harness
- Features iGo premium mapping software
- Ability to upgrade to new maps
- Micro SD card provides easy map access
- Includes GPS antenna with magnetic base
- Includes input for a reverse view camera
Adding a navigation system to your General Motors, Toyota, or Ford vehicle has never been easier than with the SoftTouch Navigation Interface System from Rostra Precision Controls, Inc. Designed to be used with GM's MyLink system, Ford's MyFord Touch, and Toyota vehicles equipped with a factory 6.1-inch touch screen, a SoftTouch navigation system provides a way of adding a seamless navigation interface to your vehicle without the hassle or cost of dealership re-programming, or the danger of software and firmware re-flashing.
When using a SoftTouch navigation system by Rostra, your vehicle's audio system retains all of its original OEM built-in functionality including the use of all factory touch screen options, factory radio controls, and the use of its factory backup camera system (if equipped). When the SoftTouch system is added, you immediately have access to premium maps from iGo Primo which includes turn-by-turn directions, over 6 million points of interest (POI), and 3D navigation functionality. And accessing the SoftTouch system is as simple as pressing a button.
- All applications below require a factory-installed 8-inch in-dash LCD screen.
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2014 Chevrolet Impala
- 2014 GMC Sierra
- 2014 Buick Regal
- 2013-2014 Cadillac ATS *
- 2013-2014 Cadillac XTS *
- 2013-2014 Cadillac SRX *
- * Requires Cadillac CUE system.